Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Red Electric Serpent/ Red Resonant Earth - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 8


TIME = ART


 
Serpent Stone
__________________


CHICCHAN


Dreamspell:  Red Electric Serpent (3 Chicchan), Kin 185

I activate in order to survive
Bonding instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a polar kin
I establish the red galactic spectrum.

Begin 65-day cycle:  Red Galactic Spectrum, Season of Life force.  Cube Journey day 2: Wind Spirit power.  conjunction of the two bright planets, Venus and Jupiter, which will be within three degrees of each other in the evening sky.  New Year's Day on Sikh calendar commemorating birth of the first Sikh Guru, Nanak Dev.*


________________________________________


CABAN

Long Count:  Red Resonant Earth  (7 Caban), Kin 137

I channel in order to evolve
Inspiring synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With hte resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of universal water.

7 Earth is the sign of the Lord of the Center of the Earth, "Ah Vuc Ti Kab," Chilam Balam.  Attune to the natural order of synchronicity.  Look for patterns throughout the day.  These patterns correspond to a master matrix that is a function of synchronization.  7 Earth is guided by Moon.  Time synchronizes the Moon with the Earth and the Sun.*

 

_____________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.














No comments:

Post a Comment