Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blue Solar Monkey/ Blue Cosmic Night - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 14





TIME = ART




Moctezuma's Headdress
____________________________


CHUEN


Dreamspell:  Blue Solar Monkey  (9 Chuen), Kin 191

I pulse in order to play
Realizing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.

Magic Turtle Day.  Equinox (Spring/North, Fall/South) - the time of balance between the light and the dark.  Cube Journey day 8: Star Art power.*

www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.weusecoins.com

________________________________

AKBAL


Long Count: Blue Cosmic Night  (13 Akbal), Kin 14

I endure in order to dream
Transcending intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.

Galactic signature of Michael Jackson.*


_______________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.











No comments:

Post a Comment