Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Blue Self-Existing Storm/ Blue Galactic Monkey - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 22

TIME = ART





Chac, The Rain God




CAUAC

Dreamspell: Blue Self-Existing Storm   (4 Cauac), Kin 199


I define in order to catalyze
Measuring energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of vision.

Galactic signature of Alice Bailey, Mevlana and Sri Aurobino: "The happy and inspired movement of a divine power and wisdom guiding and impelling us will replace the perplexities and stumbling of the suffering and ignorant ego." (Sri Aurobindo). Cube Journey day 16: Warrior Intelligence power.*

www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.weusecoins.com

___________________________________


CHUEN


Long Count:  Blue Galactic Monkey  (8 Chuen), Kin 151


I harmonize in order to play
Modeling illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of vision
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Double Magic day - Monkey magic and magic Turtle Day.  Galactic signature of Julian Assange.*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

__________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.







No comments:

Post a Comment