Sunday, March 4, 2012

Blue Rhythmic Eagle/ Blue Planetary Hand - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 26




TIME = ART





Aztec Figurine
_________________________


MEN


Dreamspell:  Blue Rhythmic Eagle  (6 Men), Kin 175


I organize in order to know
Balancing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Galactic signature of Pablo Picasso: "Everything you can imagine is real."*

www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com

________________________________


MANIK



Long Count:  Blue Planetary Hand (10 Manik), Kin 127


I perfect in order to know
Producing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of vision.

Hand corresponds to G/K Earth.  Think of how human beings first experienced the Earth, before anything was ever written about it.  Think of how and why Earth was first conceived of a s a mother - and how the first people experienced the gifts of the Earth, her nurturing and support.*


www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

_______________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment