Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yellow Planetary Star/ Yellow Magnetic Sun - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 23




TIME = ART




Aztec Sun Stone Calendar
___________________________



LAMAT



Dreamspell:  Yellow Planetary Star  (10 Lamat), Kin 88


I perfect in order to beautify
Producing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

8 x 11 - day of harmonic liberation. In Chinese culture 88 symbolizes luck and good fortune.*

www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com

_______________________________________


AHAU



Long Count:  Yellow Magnetic Sun  (1 Ahau), Kin 40


I unify in order to enlighten
Attracting life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

The Babylonians knew that the Pleiades disappeared from view for 40 days each year.  The reappearance of the Pleiades was celebrated as the Babylonian New Year Festival.  40 is a key number in many cultures.  40 years the Hebrews wandered in the desert.  Muhammad was 40 years old when the angel Gabriel spoke the first lines of the Quran to him.  Jesus fasted for 40 days in the desert.*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

__________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment