Saturday, December 17, 2011

White Resonant Mirror/ White Spectral Dog - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 5




TIME = ART



Ballcourt Marker, Chiapas, Mexico
_____________________________



ETZNAB


Dreamspell: White Resonant Mirror  (7 Etznab), Kin 98


I channel in order to reflect
Inspiring order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of heart.

Today is Alpha, which corresponds to the timespace.  Mirror corresponds to the Yogi/Yogini archetype and the power of meditation.  "Objects must cease, mind must become just a pure mirror - a mirroring, not mirroring anything - just a mirror without any object in it, a pure mirror." (Osho).*


________________________________



OC


Long Count:  White Spectral Dog ( 11 Oc), Kin 50

I dissolve in order to love
Releasing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the white galactic spectrum
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

"Love is the light that dissolves all walls between souls, families and nations."  (Paramahansa Yogananda)*


_____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment