Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 Blue Self-Existing Eagle/ Blue Galactic Hand - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 2





TIME = ART




Eagle's Eye View of the Ozone & 2000 Crop Circle ________________________________


MEN

Dreamspell:  Blue Self-Existing Eagle  (4 Men), Kin 95


I define in order to create
Measuring mind
I seal the output of vision
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of magic
I am a polar kin
I convert the blue galactic spectrum.

Solar birthday of Nostradamus (some say 12/21/1503), psychic seer who compiled his collection of long-term predictions in The Prophecies, first published in 1555.  Galactic signature of Elvis Presley.  Untying the six knots meditation.*



_____________________________________


MANIK



Long Count:  Blue Galactic Hand  (8 Manik), Kin 47


I harmonize in order to know
Modeling healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of magic.

Day of accomplishment and healing.  Galactic Hand is a day to model the healing of the Earth.*


______________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment