Friday, December 23, 2011

Thursday, December 22, 2011 Blue Crystal Night/ Blue Electric Eagle - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 10



TIME = ART



Aztec Figurine (1600 - 1400 BC)
_____________________________



AKBAL


Dreamspell:  Blue Crystal Night (12 Akbal), Kin 103


I dedicate in order to dream
Universalizing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of vision.

Yule.  Winter Solstice (N); Summer Solstice (S).  Today we enter into the seventh of the seven caves of the Chaway U Kokan (galactic shapeshifter): Cave of silver, wisdom of the moon.  The first cave was opened by Valum Votan (12-21-2005) at a large ceremony at Teotihuacan.  Cube Journey day 4: Seed Flowering power.*

www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com

__________________________________

MEN



Long Count:  Blue Electric Eagle (3 Men), Kin 55

I activate in order to create
Bonding mind
I seal the output of vision
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of self-generation
I am a polar kin
I establish the blue galactic spectrum.

34th spin of the Harmonic Convergence.*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

_____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment