Sunday, December 4, 2011

Red Resonant Serpent/ Red Spectral Earth - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 20




TIME = ART



Teotihuacan Monolith
__________________________



CHICCHAN



Dreamspell:  Red Resonant Serpent  (7 Chicchan), Kin 85

I channel in order to survive
Inspiring instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of navigation
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Red serpent is a sign of initiation.  The analog partner of the Serpent is the Wizard, power of timelessness.  Consider this advice from Madame Blavatsky, a supreme initiate:  "Put, without delay, your good intentions into practice, never leaving a single one to remain only an intention."
Cube Journey day 14: Wizard Timelessness power.*

www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com

_________________________________


CABAN



Long Count:  Red Spectral Earth  (11 Caban), Kin 37


I dissolve in order to evolve
Releasing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.


37 is the key prime number in the recombinant series: 111 (37 x 3), 222 (27 x 6), 333 (37 x 9), 444 (37 x 12), 555 (37 x 15), 666 (37 x 18), 777 (37 x 21), 888 (37 x 24), 999 (37 x 27).  Galactic signature of Gugliemo Marconi, Joseph Campbell, Che Guevara, and Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche.*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

___________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment