Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Red Overtone Moon/ Red Solar Dragon - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 16



TIME = ART






Tlaloc - Teotihuacan Mural, Mexico
___________________________


MULUC


Dreamspell: Red Overtone Moon  (5 Muluc), Kin 109


I empower in order to purify
Commanding flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of navigation
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Begin fourth 144-day cycle of the return of sacred power; give form to the power.  Hanukkah ends.  Galactic signature 2010-2011 year-Cube Journey day 10: Dog Heart power.*

www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com

______________________________________


IMIX


Long Count: Red Solar Dragon  (9 Imix), Kin 61

I pulse in order to nurture
Realizing being
I seal the input of birth
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of navigation.


The moon is visible for 28 days of its 29.5-day synodic cycle.  For a day of two it is so closely in line with hte sun that we cannot see it.*


www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

______________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment