Monday, December 12, 2011

Red Lunar Skywalker/ Red Rhythmic Serpent - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 28




TIME = ART





Dresden Codex
______________________



BEN

Dreamspell:  Red Lunar Skywalker  (2 Ben), Kin 93

I polarize in order to explore
Stabilizing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of life force
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  Note that the last day of the Overtone Moon is Gregorian 12/12.  Galactic signature of Beat poet, Jack Kerouac:  "Roaring dreams take place in a perfectly silent mind.  Now that we know this, throw the raft away." (Verse 28, Scripture of the Golden Eternity).

www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com

______________________________________


CHICCHAN


Long Count:  Red Rhythmic Serpent  (6 Chicchan), Kin 45

I organize in order to survive
Balancing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Serpent relates to life-force and instinct.  The Kundalini life-force contains the power of transforming duality into unity.  In the concept of the Yoga Kundalini Upanishad (1.82): "The divine power, Kundalini, shines like the stem of a young lotus; like a snake, coiled round upon herself, she holds her tail in her mouth and lies resting half asleep at the base of the body."*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

_____________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment