Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Blue Solar Hand/ Blue Cosmic Storm - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 22




TIME = ART




Chac, the Rain God
______________________



MANIK


Dreamspell:  Blue Solar Hand  (9 Manik), Kin 87

I pulse in order to know
Realizing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of abundance.


9 Hand is the fifth clear sign on the tomb of Pacal Votan.  Hand is about knowledge and accomplishment, and corresponds to planet Earth.  "New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on Earth.  The more truth we have to work with, the richer we become." (Kurt Vonnegut).  Cube Journey day 16:  Warrior Intelligence power.


_____________________________________



CAUAC


Long Count:  Blue Cosmic Storm  (13 Cauac), Kin 39

I endure in order to catalyze
Transcending energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Thirty-nine (3 x 13) is the number of the Timeshift. Storm is seal 19 (highest number in 0-19 code).   Tone 13 is the highest number in the wavespell code.  Galactic signature of Amadeus Mozart. Galactic signature of the Timeshift code 1992.  Oxford dictionary defines time shift as "the movement from one time to another."*


__________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment