Friday, December 30, 2011

Blue Resonant Monkey/ Blue Spectral Night - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 18




TIME = ART



Maya Textile - Santa Catarina
___________________________



CHUEN


Dreamspell:  Blue Resonant Monkey  (7 Chuen), Kin 111


I channel in order to play
Inspiring illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

During this 2011 year we experienced four unusual dates: 1/1/11; 1/11/11; 11/1/11; 11/11/11.  If you take the last two digits of the year in which you were born - now add the age you are this year, the result is 111 for everyone.  Cube Journey day 12: Human Free Will power.*


____________________________________



AKBAL


Long Count: Blue Spectral Night  (11 Akbal), Kin 63


I dissolve in order to dream
Releasing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Only when heart and mind are united can genuine intuition occur.  How can we use the Night power of dreaming and intuition for the highest benefit of all?  This day calls us to liberate our capacity to dream the highest dream and open ourselves into the ways of creative solutions.*


__________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment