Monday, December 26, 2011

Blue Electric Hand/ Blue Resonant Storm - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 14




TIME = ART




Madrid Codex
___________________


MANIK


Dreamspell:  Blue Electric Hand  (3 Manik), Kin 107


I activate in order to know
Bonding healing
I seal the store
of accomplishment
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of magic
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Kwanzaa begins.  Today is the 360th day (2 x 180) of the Gregorian calendar - 360 is the number of degrees in a full circle.  The mechanical clock is based on the 360-degree division of a circle into a day containing 24 hours, sixty minutes and 60 seconds.  Like the clock, the Babylonian calendar divides the circle into 12 units of 30 days each + 5 extra days outside of the circle.  Solar birthday of Mao Tse-tung (1893, Kin 197). Galactic signature of Timothy Leary. Cube Journey day 8: Star Art power.*


____________________________________





Long Count:  Blue Resonant Storm  (7 Cauac), Kin 59

I channel in order to catalyze
Inspiring energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of magic.


_____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment