Tuesday, October 18, 2011

White Crystal Mirror/ White Electric Dog - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 1



TIME = ART


Prince Homer
_______________________________



ETZNAB


Dreamspell:  White Crystal Mirror  (12 Etznab), Kin 38

I dedicate in order to reflect
Universalizing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of heart.

Begin Heptad 13 of the 13 Moon year.  Owl is the totem of this moon representing wisdom.  Owl is able to see and hear what we cannot.  Observe the self-existing form of the owl.  Chiron discovered 33 years ago today (1977, Kin 108).*

www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com

_____________________________________________


OC


Long Count:  White Electric Dog  (3 Oc), Kin 250

I activate in order to love
Bonding loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of timelessness
I am a polar kin
I establish the white galactic spectrum.

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold."  (Zelda Fitzgerald)*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.mayanmajix.com
www.shiftoftheages.com

_______________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment