Sunday, October 9, 2011

Red Electric Moon/ Red Resonant Dragon - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 20



TIME = ART



Aguateca, Jade Pectoral
____________________________


MULUC


Dreamspell:  Red Electric Moon  (3 Muluc), Kin 29


I activate in order to purify
Bonding flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of space.

Magic Turtle Day.  Solar birthday of John Lennon (Planetary Wizard) and Russian mystic and artists, Nicholas Roerich.  Both artists belong to the Gateway Earth family.  Gateway family opens the portals.  Galactic signature of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, teacher of Transcendental Meditation.  Cube Journey day 14: Wizard Timelessness power.*

www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com

___________________________________




Long Count: Red Resonant Dragon  (7 Imix), Kin 241

I channel in order to nurture
Inspiring being
I seal the input of birth
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of space
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

7 Dragon: The seven-headed dragon appears thought literature in India, Persia and the Far East, especially Cambodia, but also in Celtic and other Mediterranean myths.*


www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment