Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Yellow Overtone Sun/ Yellow Solar Human - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 16


TIME = ART


"I AM RICH NOW IN FRUITFUL IDEAS AND I MUST PRODUCE MY WORK."


AMEDEO MODIGLIANI 


Sun Stone - Closeup
__________________________

AHAU

Dreamspell:  Yellow Overtone Sun (5 Ahau), Kin 200

I empower in order to enlighten
Commanding life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of elegance.

The sun, Kinich Ahau, dominates the mass of the solar system and provides all the energy that feeds life on Earth.  The sun provides the heat and light that allows us to see other planets.  The sun is the reason our solar system exists.  Sun enlightens life as the universal fire of self-generating meditation.  Solar birthday of American writer and philosopher, Henry David Thoreau (1817); also solar birthday of George Eastman (1854), inventor of the Kodak camera and an early supporter of the 13 Moon/28-day calendar.*


_____________________________________


EB


Long Count: Yellow Solar Human  (5 Eb), Kin 152

I pulse in order to influence
Realizing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of elegance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

152 (8 x 19). The Solar Human represents the final stage of the evolution of matter.  The new human of the coming solar age is referred to as homo-noosphericus.*


_______________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment