Saturday, July 9, 2011

Yellow Magnetic Warrior/ Yellow Overtone Star - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 12



TIME = ART


"THERE ARE SOME DAYS WHEN I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE FROM AN OVERDOSE OF SATISFACTION."


SALVADOR DALI




Mayan Crop Circle

CIB

Dreamspell:  Yellow Magnetic Warrior  (1 Cib), Kin 196

I unify in order to question
Attracting fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Begin Warrior Wavespell (16) of Intelligence.  There are 196 aphorisms in Patanjali's Yoga Sutras.  Solar birthday of Fritz Perls (1893), German psychologist who originated Gestalt therapy - the promotion of awakened awareness of unity of all present feelings.*


________________________________________


LAMAT


Long Count: Yellow Overtone Star (5 Lamat), Kin 148

I empower in order to beautify
Commanding art
I seal the store of elegance
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Today is a supremely art-ful day.  "When the artist opens to cosmic intelligence, he/she becomes a living medium of expression."  (Book of the Mystery, CHC, Vol.III)*



____________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment