Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yellow Galactic Warrior/ Yellow Crystal Star - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 3



TIME = ART


"I HAVE FORCED MYSELF TO CONTRADICT MYSELF IN ORDER TO AVOID CONFORMING TO MY OWN TASTE."


MARCEL DUCHAMP



Bonampak Mural, Chiapas, Mexico
_____________________________

CIB


Dreamspell:  Yellow Galactic Warrior  (8 Cib), Kin 216

I harmonize in order to question
Modeling fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of universal fire.

216 is known as "Plato's number".  216 = 6 cubed, where 6 represents marriage since it is the product of the female (2) and the male (3).  Plato was also aware that the sum of the cubes of 3, 4 and 5 (3 cubed, 4 cubed, 5 cubed, or 27, 64, 125) = 216.  The Pythagorean triple is equal to 216 = 2 cubed x 3 cubed = 3 cubed + 4 cubed + 5 cubed, making it the smallest cube that's also the sum of three cubes.  Solar birthday of artist Marcel DuChamp: "I don't believe in art, I believe in artists."*


_____________________________________________


LAMAT


Long Count: Yellow Crystal Star (12 Lamat), Kin 168

I dedicate in order to beautify
Universalizing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of universal fire
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Kin 168 is divisible by 12 (x 14) and 28 (x 6), a highly harmonic frequency.  In the ancient Mayan eclipse cycles, a high frequency of solar and lunar eclipses occurred on 12 Lamat (12 Star).  Galactic signature of Roald Dahl (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory).  Cube Journey day 13: Skywalker Prophecy power.*



________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, 2011-2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment