Monday, July 18, 2011

White Spectral World-Bridger/ White Lunar Mirror - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 22





TIME = ART


"WE MUST USE TIME CREATIVELY AND FOREVER REALIZE THAT THE TIME IS ALWAYS RIPE TO DO RIGHT."


NELSON MANDELA




Hunab K'u - Galactic Butterfly
______________________________

CIMI


Dreamspell:  White Spectral World-Bridger (11 Cimi), Kin 206

I dissolve in order to equalize
Releasing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Solar birthday of Nelson Mandela (1918, 9 Dragon).  Mandela is the African nationalist leader who was sentenced to life imprisonment in 1964 and not released until 26 years later in 1990.  He was later elected president of  South Africa.*


______________________________________


ETZNAB

Long Count: White Lunar Mirror (2 Etznab), Kin 158

I polarize in order to reflect
Stabilizing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of heart.


Are reflections in a mirror inside or outside the mirror?  Think of Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" and Jimi Hendrix's "Room Full of Mirrors."*



________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment