Thursday, July 14, 2011

White Resonant Wind/ White Spectral Wizard - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 18



TIME = ART


"EVERY TRUE WORK OF ART MUST EXPRESS A DISTINCT FEELING."


CASPAR DAVID FRIEDRICH


Jaina Reclining
___________________________

IK



Dreamspell:  White Resonant Wind (7 Ik), Kin 202

I channel in order to communicate
Inspiring breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of timelessness.

Wind signifies breath and spirit.  Consider the poem from Lama Anagarika Govinda: "Inhaling, I take the world within me.  Exhaling, I give myself to the world; Emptied I experience abundance; Formless, I fulfil the form." First Crop Circles recorded on Silbury Hill, 1988.*


_________________________________________



IX

Long Count: White Spectral Wizard (11 Ix), Kin 154

I dissolve in order to enchant
Releasing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Magic Turtle Day.  Wizard corresponds to Maldek, the destroyed planet.  "All the past shows us that difficulty is no excuse for dejection, much less for despair, else the world would have been without the many wonders of civilization." (HPB).*


___________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment