Saturday, July 30, 2011

White Planetary Mirror/ White Magnetic Dog - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 5



TIME = ART


"LIFE MUST BE A DARING ADVENTURE OR NOTHING AT ALL."


HELEN KELLER



Hunab K'u - Galactic Butterfly
_______________________________

ETZNAB


Dreamspell:  White Planetary Mirror (10 Etznab), Kin 218


I perfect in order to reflect
Producing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of death
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

New Moon.  Mirror corresponds with meditation and reflection.  Good day to turn inward and reflect.  Two spins (520 days) from today the Gregorian year will be 2012, Kin 218.  Planetary Mirror will be Gregorian New Year's day, 2013.  This is the galactic signature of the discovery of the tomb of Pacal Votan (June 15, 1952).*


______________________________________

OC



Long Count:  White Magnetic Dog  (1 Oc), Kin 170

I unify in order to love
Attracting loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Enter Dog Wavespell (14) of Love.  "Knowledge is love and light and vision."  (Helen Keller.  Cube Journey day 15: Eagle Vision power.*



________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment