Sunday, July 10, 2011

White Electric Mirror/ White Resonant Dog - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 14


TIME = ART


"ART IS NOTHING MORE THAN THE SHADOW OF HUMANITY."


HENRY JAMES



Hunab K'u - Galactic Butterfly
_____________________________


ETZNAB


Dreamspell: White Electric Mirror (3 Etznab), Kin 198


 I activate in order to reflect
Bonding order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of spirit.


Solar birthday of Nikola Tesla (1856, Kin 43).  On this day in 2003, scientists claim the Hubble telescope detected the oldest know planet apparently formed more than 12 billion years ago.  I was named Methuselah after the aged biblical patriarch and grandfather of Noah.*



______________________________________



OC

Long Count: White Resonant Dog (7 Oc), Kin 150

I channel in order to love
Inspiring loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Galactic signature of Igor Stravinsky (1882), Russian born composer who mistakenly adjusted his birthday date for the Old Style (June 5) to June 18 on becoming an American citizen.*


_________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment