Monday, July 4, 2011

Thursday, June 30, 2011 Yellow Rhythmic Star/ Yellow Planetary Sun - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 4


TIME = ART


"STRANGENESS IS THE INDISPENSABLE CONDIMENT OF ALL BEAUTY."


CHARLES BAUDELAIRE



Sun Stone Calendar
_________________________

LAMAT


Dreamspell:  Yellow Rhythmic Star (6 Lamat), Kin 188

I organize in order to beautify
Balancing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Rhythmic Star is the day of balance, art and beauty.  "The mind will be balanced only when it has a chance of being contented due to the experience of great happiness." (Maharishi)*


__________________________________


AHAU



Long Count: Yellow Planetary Sun (10 Ahau), Kin 140

I perfect in order to enlighten
Producing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of elegance
I am a polar kin
I extend the yellow galactic spectrum.

Study the Telektonon. This is a fourth-dimensional map of the solar system with a sequence of five circuits that coordinate 140 nodal points of consciousness. The number of units of these five circuits is 140 (5 x 28 or 7 x 20). Galactic signature of Anne Frank and Alex Haley.*


_______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.





No comments:

Post a Comment