Friday, July 8, 2011

Thursday, July 7, 2011 Blue Cosmic Eagle/ Blue Self-Existing Hand - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 11


TIME = ART



"CHOOSE ONLY ONE MASTER - NATURE."



REMBRANDT VAN RIJN 

Mayan Textile
_________________________

MEN


Dreamspell:  Blue Cosmic Eagle (13 Men), Kin 195

I endure in order to create
Transcending mind
I seal the output of vision
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of self-generation.

Magic Turtle Day.  End of Night wavespell.  On this day in 1959, Venus occluded the star Regulus - a rare event used to determine the diameter of Venus and structure of Venusian atmosphere.  Series of Live Earth concerts 7/7/07.  Galactic signature of French poet, Arthur Rimbaud.*


__________________________________




MANIK

Long Count: Blue Self-Existing Hand (4 Manik), Kin 147

I define in order to know
Measuring healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Every form of knowing establishes a body of knowledge.  Galactic signature of mathematician Charles Babbage, famous for the invention of the calculator, an early progenitor of the modern computer.  "Miracles are not a breach of established laws, but...indicate the existence of far higher laws." (C. Babbage).*


__________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment