Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sunday, June 26, 2011 Yellow Lunar Seed/ Yellow Rhythmic Warrior - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 28


TIME = ART


"I HAVE WASTED ALL MY YOUTH CHAINED TO HIS (POPE JULIUS) TOMB.



MICHELANGELO BUONARROTI


Xbalanque and Hunahpu - The Hero Twins
___________________________________________________________


KAN

Dreamspell: Yellow Lunar Seed (2 Kan), Kin 184

I polarize in order to target
Stabilizing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  Solar birthday of George Herbert, 5th Earl of Carnarvon (1866), co-discoverer with archaeologist Howard Carter of the tomb of King Tut (1922).  Partial eclipse of the Moon.*


____________________________________


CIB

Long Count: Yellow Rhythmic Warrior  (6 Cib), Kin 136

I organize in order to question
Balancing fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Today is the 288th day of the 13 Moon year.  288 is the harmonic of polar light.  Psi chrono is 12 Hand, (12/21/2012).  this signifies that by the end of the cycle the Earth's poles will be harmonically stabilized.*


_________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment