Friday, July 1, 2011

Saturday June, 25 2011 Blue Magnetic Night/ Blue Overtone Eagle - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 27



TIME = ART



"I REMEMBER FRANCIS BACON WOULD SAY THAT HE FELT HE WAS GIVING ART WHAT HE THOUGHT IT PREVIOUSLY LACKED.  WITH ME, IT'S WHAT YEATS CALLED THE FASCINATION WITH WHAT'S DIFFICULT.  I'M ONLY TRYING TO DO WHAT I CAN'T DO.



LUCIAN FREUD


Maya Textile
______________________________


AKBAL

Dreamspell: Blue Magnetic Night (1 Akbal), Ki 183

I unify in order to dream
Attracting intuition
I seal the in put of abundance
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Solar birthday of George Orwell (1903, 10 Night).  His book 1984, reflects the dark side of the future.  Many thought his notion "Big Brother is watching you," referred only to Communist or totalitarian society.  Today the internet has become "Big Brother."*


_______________________________


BEN

Long Count: Blue Overtone Eagle  (5 Men), Kin 135

I empower in order to create
Commanding mind
I seal the output of vision
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of abundance.

Magic Turtle Day.  Command your vision. Create!*


___________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment