Sunday, July 17, 2011

Red Planetary Serpent/ Red Magnetic Earth - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence - Day 21


TIME = ART



"YOU COME TO NATURE WITH ALL YOUR THEORIES, AND SHE KNOCKS THEM ALL FLAT."



PIERRE AUGUSTE RENOIR



Dresden Codex
________________________________

CHICCHAN

Dreamspell:  Red Planetary Serpent (10 Chiccan), Kin 205

I perfect in order to survive
Producing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the planetary tone of manifestation
 I am guided by the power of space
I am a polar kin
I extend the red galactic spectrum.

Planetary Serpent.  Maldek.  If a solar system and its planets represent a unified harmony and a note or more is removed or distorted, then what happens to the evolution of life and consciousness?  Is it not affected? The anaconda, one of the world's largest snakes, gives birth to its young instead of laying eggs.*


____________________________________


CABAN


Long Count:  Red Magnetic Earth (1 Caban), Kin 157

I unify in order to evolve
Attracting synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Begin Earth Wavespell (13) of Synchronicity.  Red is a day to initiate.  Tone 1 is the day of purpose.  Set your intention for this wavespell.  How can you navigate this wavespell to experience the highest degrees of synchronicity?  Use this wavespell as an experiment in oyour own evolution in time and see how far you have come by Tone 13.*


_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.





No comments:

Post a Comment