Thursday, July 21, 2011

Red Magnetic Moon/ Red Overtone Dragon - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 25


TIME = ART


"TAKE ME, I AM THE DRUG; TAKE ME, I AM THE HALLUCINOGENIC!



SALVADOR DALI




Maya Textile
____________________________


MULUC


Dreamspell: Red Magnetic Moon (1 Muluc), Kin 209

I unify in order to purify
Attracting flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Entry into the Green Central Castle: Court of Synchronization.  Enter Moon Wavespell (17) of Purification. On this day in 1969, Neil Armstrong became the first man to walk on the moon, saying to the millions of television viewers on Earth, "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."*


_________________________________________

IMIX


Long Count: Red Overtone Dragon (5 Imix), Kin 161


 I empower in order to nurture
Commanding being
I seal the input of birth
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of universal water.

The Dragon is also known as the Primal Force of primal matrix; the one that nurtures all things.  The fourth-dimension is the continuing consciousness or a moving pattern in time.  The synchronic order represents a new organizational matrix that unfolds eons into the future.*


________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011. 





No comments:

Post a Comment