Thursday, July 7, 2011

Monday, July 4, 2011 Yellow Planetary Human/ Yellow Magnetic Seed - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 8


TIME = ART


"ALL MY LIFE I HAVE WORKED TO BE ABLE TO EARN MY LIVING, BUT I THOUGHT THAT ONE COULD DO GOOD PAINTING WITHOUT ATTRACTING ATTENTION TO ONE'S PRIVATE LIFE.  CERTAINLY, AN ARTIST WISHES TO RAISE HIMSELF INTELLECTUALLY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, BUT THE MAN MUST REMAIN OBSCURE.  THE PLEASURE MUST BE FOUND IN THE WORK.


PAUL CEZANNE



Teotihuacan Mural
_____________________

EB


Dreamspell: Yellow Planetary Human (10 Eb), Kin 192

I perfect in order to influence
Producing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of universal fire
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Fourth of July - Independence Day.  Commemorates formal adoption of Declaration of Independence (1776, Kin 217).  Declared legal holiday, 1941.  Two U.S. Presidents, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson died on this day in 1826, the fiftieth anniversary of the signing of the American Declaration of Independence.  A third president James Monroe died on this day in 1831.*



____________________________________


KAN

Long Count:  Yellow Magnetic Seed  (1 Kan), Kin 144

I unify in order to target
Attracting awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Begin Seed Wavespell (8) of Flowering.  144 is a spiritually prominent number featured in the Book of Revelations as well as in the Mayan.  13 Baktun Great Cycle (1 Baktun = 144,000 days).  We are now in the final baktun of the historical cycle with only 584 days remaining.  584 is also a complete Venus cycle (5 x 73).*


________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment