Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Friday, July 1, 2011 Red Resonant Moon/ Red Spectral Dragon - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Present, Day 5



TIME = ART


"MODERN ART CAN ONLY BE BORN WHERE SIGNS BECOME SYMBOLS."


VASSILY KANDINSKY


Dresden Codex
________________


MULUC
Dreamspell:  Red Resonant Moon (7 Muluc), Kin 189

I channel in order to purify
Inspiring flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

New Moon, Partial solar eclipse.  Visible across much of the South Pacific and southeastern South American.  July is named after Julius Caesar, who instituted the famous "calendar reform" that created the 446-day, "year of confusion" in 45-44 BC and established a calendar that was patently confused.*


___________________________________



IMIX

Long Count:  Red Spectral Dragon (11 Imix), Kin 141

I dissolve in order to nurture
Releasing being
I seal the input of birth
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Magic Turtle Day.  Discovery of the Law of Time, (1989). Museum of Time, Geneva, Switzerland: definition of the 12:60 artificial, and 13:20 natural timing frequencies.  The Law of Time further states that the universe is synchronized by a single timing frequency, 13:20, which accounts for the synchronization and harmony of all things in the universe.  This gives rise to the formulation of the Law of Time: T(E) = Art (energy factored by time equals art).*


________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment