Sunday, July 31, 2011

Blue Spectral Storm/ Blue Lunar Monkey - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 6


TIME = ART



"CREATE LIKE A GOD, COMMAND LIKE A KING, WORK LIKE A SLAVE."



CONSTANTIN BRANCUSI





Chac, The Rain God
___________________________


CAUAC

Dreamspell:  Blue Spectral Storm  (11 Cauac), Kin 219

I dissolve in order to catalyze
Releasing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Lughnasadh Eve (North Hemisphere).  Ramadan begins today at sunset.  Galactic signature of Lewis Carroll.  Storm corresponds with the World-Changer archetype.  Prepare to go down the rabbit hole through the looking glass.  "I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then." A new world awaits.*


_______________________________________




CHUEN


Long Count:  Blue Lunar Monkey (2 Chuen), Kin 171

I polarize in order to play
Stabilizing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of abundance.

Monkey Magic.  Lunar Monkey plays with time by allotting us two illusory days tolled into one - 0.0 Hunab Ku, a genuine Day out of Time.  0.0 Hunab Ku always falls between a Monkey and a Human day.  Leap Days, as we know them, were the creation of Pope Gregory XIII who altered the leap rule, making century years divisible by four into leap years, unless they were divisible by 400.  Thus 1600 and 2000 were leap years, but 1700, 1800 and 1900 were not!*


____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment