Monday, July 11, 2011

Blue Self-Existing Storm/ Blue Galactic Monkey - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 15



TIME = ART


"I LIKE TO LIVE AS A PAUPER, BUT WITH LOTS OF MONEY."


PABLO PICASSO




Pyramid of Kukulcan, Chichen Itza, Mexico
________________________________________

CAUAC


Dreamspell: Blue Self-Existing Storm  (4 Cauac), Kin 199

I define in order to catalyze
Measuring energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of vision.

Solar birthday of E.B. White (1899, 7 Storm): "Computing machines can do the work of a dozen ordinary men, but there is no machine that can do the work of one extraordinary man."  In light of this reflection, consider the sheer written output of the following people who share this Galactic signature: Sri Aurobindo, Alice Bailey and Bulent Corak "Mevlana."*


__________________________________

CHUEN



Long Count: Blue Galactic Monkey (8 Chuen), Kin 151

I harmonize in order to play
Modeling illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of vision
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

151 is a palindromic prime.  It stands alone as an irreducible frequency composite of all frequencies that precede it.  Rare radiowave with discrete transmission beams.*


_________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment