Friday, July 15, 2011

Blue Galactic Night/ Blue Crystal Eagle - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 19


TIME = ART  


"THE PLANETARY SPHERES, WITH THEIR COUNTLESS FORMS OF LIFE, ARE NAUGHT BUT FIGURES IN A COSMIC MOTION PICTURE.  ONE'S VALUES ARE PROFOUNDLY CHANGED WHEN WE ARE FINALLY CONVINCED THAT CREATION IS ONLY A VAST MOTION PICTURE AND THAT NOT IN, BUT BEYOND, LIES OUR ULTIMATE REALITY."


GEORGE HARRISON




Jade Head, Tikal, Guatemala
_________________________

AKBAL



Dreamspell:  Blue Galactic Night (8 Akbal), Kin 203

I harmonize in order to dream
Modeling intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of accomplishment
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Full Moon.   Night is associated with dreams and abundance, but spiritual abundance, rather than material. "Abundance of wealth, abundance of machinery, changes in the mode of governance - none of these will solve our problems." (Ammachi)*


____________________________________



MEN


Long Count:  Blue Crystal Eagle  (12 Men), Kin 155

I dedicate in order to create
Universalizing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of accomplishment
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Today is the day to cooperate in the creation of a universal vision.  "The term creator/molder is one of the great names of God, and it is he who has fashioned all existing things and has given them their diversity and multiplicity, a particular form, a shape, which distinguishes them from the rest." (Adonis)


_______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment