Saturday, July 23, 2011

Blue Electric Monkey/ Blue Resonant Night - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 27



TIME = ART



"SO I SAID TO MYSELF - I'LL PAINT WHAT I SEE - WHAT THE FLOWER IS TO ME BUT I'LL PAINT IT BIG AND THEY WILL BE SURPRISED INTO TAKING THE TIME TO LOOK AT IT - I WILL MAKE EVEN BUSY NEW YORKERS TAKE TIME TO SEE WHAT I SEE OF FLOWERS."


GEORGIA O'KEEFFE





Jade Head, Tikal, Guatemala
_____________________________


CHUEN



Dreamspell: Blue Electric Monkey (3 Chuen), Kin 211

I activate in order to play
Bonding illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of vision
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Tenth clear sign on the tomb of Pacal Votan.  Monkey is both the daily kin and psi chrono.  Monkey corresponds to planet Venus.  Galactic signature of Venus transit 2004 (12.10/ June 8).  This was the seventh Venus transit since the invention of the telescope.  The other transits occurred in 1631, 1639, 1761, 1769, 1874 and 1882.  The next Venus transit occurs in 2012 (12.07 to 12.08/ Jun 5-6).*


________________________________________


AKBAL


Long Count: Blue Resonant Night (7 Akbal), Kin 163

I channel in order to dream
Inspiring intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of vision.

Begin 16-Day Crystal Moon Warrior's Cube Journey.  Night corresponds with Saturn.  In Jewish tradition, Saturday is the Sabbath or holy day related to Saturn.  Saturn goes in a 378 day synoptic loop (21 x 18 = 378).  These loops create a whole sequence - 28 of them occur precisely every 29 years.  Attune yourself to the highest dream.*

wwwcalleman.com

______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment