Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 Yellow Magnetic Seed/ Yellow Overtone Warrior - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 16


FULL MOON!

TIME = ART

"YOU CAN'T BE AT THE POLE AND THE EQUATOR AT THE SAME TIME.  YOU MUST CHOOSE YOUR OWN LINE, AS I HOPE TO DO, AND IT WILL PROBABLY BE COLOR."

VINCENT VAN GOGH




Bonompak Mural, Chiapas, Mexico

Kan

Dreamspell:  Yellow Magnetic Seed  (1 Kan), Kin 144

I unify in order to target
Attracting awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Full Moon.  Begin Seed Wavespell (8) of Flowering.  144 is a spiritually prominent number featured in the Book of Revelations as well as in the Mayan 13 Baktun Great Cycle (1 Baktun = 144,000 days).  We are now in the final baktun of the historical cycle with only 584 days remaining. 584 is also a complete Venus cycle (8 x 73).*


____________________________________


 
Cib

Long Count: Yellow Overtone Warrior  (5 Cib), Kin 96

I empower in order to question
Commanding fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Galactic signature of Sacha Stone (Humanitad) and Shirley MacLaine.*


________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.




No comments:

Post a Comment