Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thursday, May 12, 2011 Blue Solar Storm/ Blue Cosmic Monkey - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 11



TIME = ART


"OUR SOCIETY IS URN BY INSANE PEOPLE FOR INSANE OBJECTIVES.  I THINK WE'RE BEING RUN BY MANIACS FOR MANIACAL ENDS AND I THINK I'M LIABLE TO BE PUT AWAY AS INSANE FOR EXPRESSING THAT.  THAT'S WHAT'S INSANE ABOUT IT."


JOHN LENNON




Chac, The Rain God

Cauac

Dreamspell:  Blue Solar Storm (9 Cauac), Kin 139

I pulse in order to catalyze
Realizing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of vision.

Sign of manifestation, transformation and regeneration.  consider that during the final days of the 13 Baktun cycle, the Earth is experiencing a planetary storm of transformation and purification in order to self-generate a new reality - the noosphere.*


_______________________________________

Chuen

Long Count: Blue Cosmic Monkey  (13 Chuen), Kin 91

I endure in order to play
Transcending illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of vision.

(13 x 7) is a magic number: 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 ... + 13 = 91.  Consider Psalm 91:  "He that dwelleth in the place of the Most High shall abide under the canopy of protection of the Almighty."*


_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.




No comments:

Post a Comment