Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Saturday, May 21, 2011 Yellow Overtone Star/ Yellow Solar Sun - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 21



TIME = ART


"AT THE AGE OF SIX I WANTED TO BE A COOK.  AT SEVEN I WANTED TO BE NAPOLEON.  AND MY AMBITION HAS BEEN GROWING EVER SINCE."


SALVADOR DALI




Sun Stone Closeup

Lamat

Dreamspell:  Yellow Overtone Star  (5 Lamat), Kin 148

I empower in order to beautify
Commanding art
I seal the store of elegance
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Today is a supremely art-ful day.  "When the artist opens to cosmic intelligence, he/she becomes a living medium of expression."  (Book of the Mystery, CHC Vol.III)*


____________________________________


Ahau

Long Count: Yellow Solar Sun  (9 Ahau), Kin 100

I pulse in order to enlighten
Realizing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of intelligence.

Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  Galactic signature of Rumi, Sufi poet:  "Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."*


______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.








No comments:

Post a Comment