Sunday, May 22, 2011

Saturday, May 14, 2011 Red Spectral Dragon/ Red Lunar Skywalker - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 13

TIME = ART


"I WISHED TO GO COMPLETELY OUTSIDE AND TO MAKE A SYMBOLIC START FOR MY ENTERPRISE OF REGENERATING THE LIFE OF HUMANKIND WITHIN THE BODY OF SOCIETY, AND TO PREPARE A POSITIVE FUTURE IN THIS CONTEXT."


JOSEPH BUEYS




Aquateca Jade Pectoral, National Museum, Mexico


Imix

Dreamspell:  Red Spectral Dragon  (11 Imix), Kin 141

I dissolve in order to nurture
Releasing being
I seal the input of birth
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Magic Turtle Day.  Solar birthday of Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit (1686), German physicist who invented and gave his name to the mercury thermometer; and Thomas Wedgewood (1771), English physicist acknowledged as the first photographer.  On this day in 1948 Israel was proclaimed an independent state with the declaration that "the State of Israel will be open to the immigration of Jews from all countries of their dispersion."*


_________________________________________

Ben


Long Count: Red Lunar Skywalker  (2 Ben), Kin 93

I polarize in order to explore
Stabilizing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of life force
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Note that today is Skywalker (Mars), guided by Maldek (Serpent).  Galactic signature of Lebanese mystic, Kahlil Gibran, best known for his book, The Prophet. Note that the Skywalker archetype corresponds to the Prophet (see Cosmic History Chronicles Vol V).  Galactic signature of beat writer Jack Kerouac (On the Road).* 


_____________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.




No comments:

Post a Comment