Thursday, May 26, 2011

Red Planetary Skywalker/ Red Magnetic Serpent - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation


TIME = ART


"CHOOSE ONLY ONE MASTER - NATURE."


REMBRANDT VAN RIJN





Polychrome Mixtec Vase

Ben

Dreamspell:  Red Planetary Skywalker  (10 Ben), Kin 153

I perfect in order to explore
Producing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Skywalker explores space.  Tone 10 is the tone of manifestation.  Consider that the space in which we live is affected by our mind.  The time and space we live in is a mind-based reality.  Our collective self-perception creates the look and tone of the timespace we project, move and live within.   How can we collectively manifest the highest reality?


________________________________________

Chicchan

Long Count: Red Magnetic Serpent  (1 Chicchan), Kin 105

I unify in order to survive
Attracting instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Enter Blue Western Castle:  Court of Magic.  Begin Serpent Wavespell (9) of Life-force.  Maldek codes both the daily kin and psi chrono.  Maldek, now the Asteroid belt, holds the fifth orbit as a cosmic haunting of Paradise Lost... The shattering of Maldek is one of the most deeply buried facts within the archetypal consciousness.  What do you remember?*


__________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.







No comments:

Post a Comment