Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Monday, May 23, 2011 White Resonant Dog/ White Spectral Wind - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation



TIME = ART


"COLOR IS MY DAY-LONG OBSESSION, JOY AND TORMENT."


CLAUDE MONET



Olmec Figurine

Oc

Dreamspell:  White Resonant Dog  (7 Oc), Kin 150

I channel in order to love
Inspiring loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Baha'i faith declaration of the Bab, 1844.  Baha'i teachings emphasize the unity of the major world religions.  Baha'ullah is the messenger of the Baha'i faith, which also recognizes all other messengers including Krishna, Abraham, the Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad, Zoroaster. Galactic signature of Igor Stravinsky (1882), Russian born composer who mistakenly adjusted his birthday date for the Old Style (June 5) to June 18 on becoming an American citizen.  World Turtle Day.  A turtle's shell has 13 scales.  Turtles have been around since the age of dinosaurs - they are messengers of time.*


______________________________________




Ik
Long Count:  White Spectral Wind  (11 Ik), Kin 102

I dissolve in order to communicate
Releasing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Today both the daily kin and the psi chrono unit are Core Family.  Wind communicates spirit.  What exactly is communication?  Consider that most human communications revolve around seeking agreement, confirmation or assurance.  The is the basic essence of earthly conversation.*


___________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment