Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Friday, May 20, 2011 Blue Self-Existing Hand/ Blue Galactic Storm - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 19


TIME = ART

"O GREAT CREATOR OF BEING GRANT US ONE MORE HOUR TO PERFORM OUR ART AND PERFECT OUR LIVES."

JIM MORRISON


Maya Textile


Manik

Dreamspell:  Blue Self-existing Hand  (4 Manik), Kin 147

I define in order to know
Measuring healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
Withe the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Every form of knowing establishes a body of knowledge.  Galactic signature of mathematician Charles Babbage, famous for the invention of the calculator, an early progenitor to the modern computer.  "Miracles are not a breach of established laws, but...indicate the existence of far higher laws." (C. Babbage).*


__________________________________


Cauac

Long Count: Blue Galactic Storm (8 Cauac), Kin 99

I harmonize in order to catalyze
Modeling energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of abundance.

9 x 11. "He rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the 99 which went not astray."  Matthew, 18:13.*


_______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland,  Oregon, 2010-2011. 


No comments:

Post a Comment