Sunday, May 22, 2011

Friday May 13, 2011 Yellow Planetary Sun/ Yellow Magnetic Human - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 12



TIME = ART

"THE TRUE WORK OF ART IS BUT A SHADOW OF THE DIVINE PERFECTION."

MICHELANGELO


Paris Codex


Ahau

Dreamspell:  Yellow Planetary Sun (10 Ahau), Kin 140

I perfect in order to enlighten
Producing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of elegance
I am a polar kin
I extend the yellow galactic spectrum.

Study the Telektonon.  This is a fourth-dimensional map of the solar system with a sequence of five circuits that coordinate 140 nodal points of consciousness.  The number of units of these five circuits is 140 (5 x 28 or 7 x 20).  Galactic signature of Anne Frank.*


____________________________________________


Eb

Long Count: Yellow Magnetic Human (1 Eb), Kin 92

I unify in order to influence
Attracting wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Meditate on today's radial plasma, Limi.  The Limi plasma charge is gathered in the solar plexus and accounts for a mental electron charge, which is in telepathic resonance with the North Pole.*


________________________________________-

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment