Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blue Galactic Monkey/ Blue Crystal Night - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 23



TIME = ART


"I MYSELF DO NOTHING.  THE HOLY SPIRIT ACCOMPLISHES ALL THROUGH ME."


WILLIAM BLAKE



Teotihuacan, City of the Gods

Chuen

Dreamspell:  Blue Galactic Monkey  (8 Chuen), Kin 151

I harmonize in order to play
Modeling illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of vision
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Today is the 144th day of the Gregorian calendar.  Solar birthday of Bob Dylan (1941).  Death day: Nicholas Copernicus (1543), founder of modern astronomy, died just after the printing of his book on the revolution of the celestial orbs, which he had delayed for some years for fear of rejection.  Also on this day, the first Morse code message was sent:  "What hath God wrought?" taken from the Bible, Numbers XXIII, (23) (1844, Kin 36).*


___________________________________________



Akbal

Long Count: Blue Crystal Night (12 Akbal), Kin 103

I dedicate in order to dream
Universalizing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of vision.

"As fragrance abides in the flower, as reflection is within the mirror, so does your Lord abide within you.  Why search for Him without?"  Guru Nanak (Sikh)*

____________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment