Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yellow Resonant Sun/Yellow Spectral Human - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 4


TIME = ART

"I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY MUCH INVOLVED IN THE PSEUDO-BIOLOGICAL CYCLE OF PRODUCTION, CONSUMPTION AND DESTRUCTION.  AND FOR A LONG TIME, I HAVE BEEN ANGUISHED BY THE FACT THAT ONE OF ITS MOST CONSPICUOUS MATERIAL RESULTS IS THE FLOODING OF OUR WORLD WITH JUNK AND REJECTED ODD OBJECTS."


ARMAN

Three Golden Face Ornaments of Quetzalcoatl, Chichen Itza, Mexico



Dreamspell:  Yellow Resonant Sun  (7 Ahau), Kin 20

I channel in order to enlighten
Inspiring life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of free will
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Magic Turtle Day.  Solar birthday of G.I. Gurdjieff (1866): "Without self-knowledge, without understanding the working and functions of his machine, man cannot be free, he cannot govern himself and he will always remain a slave."   Galactic signature of Kurt Godel, prominent Austrian-American mathematician who was close with Einstein (also a Sun, Kin 260); Ann Wigmore, American holistic health pioneer of wheat grass juice; and Ringo Starr of the Beatles.*


_______________________________________________

Long Count:  Yellow Spectral Human  (11 Eb), Kin 232

I dissolve in order to influence
Releasing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Today is Thursday on the Gregorian calendar.  Thursday relates to planet Jupiter, which also connects to Thor - thunder god of the Germanic tradition.  In Greek mythology, Zeus, the god of thunder, preceded the Roman god, Jupiter.*


__________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

Yellow Lunar Sun (Kin 80)



A stately Ship –

Our lunar Sun –



She sails from

Pole to Pole –



Her blazing Surface –

Molten Gold

Every Soul ignites –



Gliding the Longitudes

In galactic Magnitude –



Uniting Opposites –

Inciting Ecstasy –



Life - her Name –

The Fire within the Flame.




No comments:

Post a Comment