Sunday, January 9, 2011

Yellow Electric Warrior/Yellow Resonant Star - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 28


TIME = ART

"I PAINT OBJECTS AS I THINK THEM, NOT AS I SEE THEM."

PABLO PICASSO


 Bonampak Mural, Chiapas, Mexico

Dreamspell:  Yellow Electric Warrior  (3 Cib), Kin 16

I activate in order to question
Bonding fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of universal fire. 

Rainbow Bridge Meditation. "Each of us is a rainbow.  When we speak of 'rebuilding the rainbow bridge' we mean putting the two halves of the brain once more into harmony with each other, unifying the flow of our intuition." (Dhyani Ywahoo).*



______________________________________________

Long Count: Yellow Resonant Star (7 Lamat), Kin 228

I channel in order to beautify
Inspiring art
I seal the store of elegance
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of universal fire.

Day to attune to art and beauty.  This day also corresponds to planet Venus.  Venus is brighter than every other celestial object except the Sun and Moon.  Venus orbits the Sun every 224.7 days, but since it rotates counter clockwise this is not even the length of a Venusian day.  Galactic signature of J.D. Salinger.*


_____________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment