Sunday, January 30, 2011

Red Spectral Earth/Red Lunar Moon - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 21







TIME = ART

"FOR ME, SPIRIT IS THE IMPULSE TOWARDS LIFE, THE EROS IN A PERSON LEAPING FORWARD, WHEREAS SOUL REFERS TO SOMETHING POSSIBLE LONG...SUFFERING, WHERE MEANINGS ARE MADE, WHERE THERE IS A SENSE OF THIS GATHERING OF PERCEPTIONS, THAT OUR DEATH IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, NOR OUR LIFE."

MICHAEL LEUNIG



Aquateca Jade - Tikal, Guatemala
 

Dreamspell:  Red Spectral Earth  (11 Caban), Kin 37

I dissolve in order to evolve
Releasing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

37 is the key prime number in the recombinant series: 111 (37 x 3); 222 (37 x 6); 333 (37 x 9); 444 (37 x 12), 555 (37 x 15); 666 (37 x 18), 777 (37 x 21); 888 (37 x 24), 999 (37 x 27).  Mahatma Gandhi assassinated on this Gregorian date in 1948.  Galactic signature of Guglielmo Marconi, Joseph Campbell, Che Guevara and Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche.*


____________________________________________





Long Count:  Red Lunar Moon  (2 Muluc), Kin249

I polarize in order to purify
Stabilizing flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of birth.

Moon corresponds to the planet Mercury.  Photos taken from the Mariner 10 spacecraft (1974-75) showed that Mercury's surface looks like the moon.*


______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

Red Resonant Earth


 

I set down

A Ring of Fire –


With the Bone –

The Feather and the Cone –

My Territory marked –


I lay down waiting –

Still – until –

You crossed

The confines

Of my Heart –


The Ring of my Wondering –

The Ring of my Wandering –


You braved the Limits –

Of my Rage –


My Childhood died –

Fear fell as well –



True Love spoke -
And broke the Spell.

















 

















































No comments:

Post a Comment