Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Red Resonant Skywalker/Red Spectral Serpent - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 17

TIME = ART

"WHAT MOVES MEN OF GENIUS, OR RATHER WHAT INSPIRES THEIR WORK, IS NOT NEW IDEAS, BUT THEIR OBSESSION WITH THE IDEA THAT WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN SAID IS NOT ENOUGH."
 
EUGENE DELACROIX


Serpent Appears at Equinox, Chichen Itza, Yucatan, Mexico


Dreamspell:  Red Resonant Skywalker  (7 Ben), Kin 33

I channel in order to explore
Inspiring wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of life force.

Magic Turtle Day.  33 is the mystic number of the initiate.  The Resonant Skywalker is tone 7 and seal 13 - these are the powers of time (7) and cosmic creation (13).  eleven sets of triple disks, 33 in all, are found on the sarcophagus lid or talking stone Telektonon of Pacal Votan





Sarcophagus Lid Pacal Votan, Palenque, Mexico


Long Count:  Red Spectral Serpent  (11 Chicchan), Kin 245

I dissolve in order to survive
Releasing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the spectral tone of liberation 
I am a polar kin
I transport the red galactic spectrum.

Spectral Serpent corresponds to the liberation of life-force.  Serpent relates to kundalini energy.  Serpent corresponds to the crown chakra, the gate to cosmic consciousness.  The aim of kundalini yoga is to gain complete control over our higher conscious forces, grounding them into our everyday earth consciousness.*


______________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.


Red Resonant Serpent

(The Death of Isis)


After the Death of Isis

I knew that I could die no more –

For All that Death did offer

I drank thereof before –



Down in the Depths

With the Goddess wild –

Down in the Darkness –

Broken Child –



I stayed with her –

I ate with her –

Consuming the Ashes

Of Death – in – Life –



Until again I rose

In Beauty and in Grace –

I bid farewell

To the Worst - to the Best –



Death forever in me known

Fear forever put to Rest.











Australia Day."  On this day in 1788 (5 Mirror) Captain Arthur Pilip landed at Sydney Cove on the HUS Sirius with a fleet of ships carrying convicts from Englend.  Capt. Philip eventually became the first givernor of New South Wales.*












































































No comments:

Post a Comment