Thursday, January 6, 2011

Red Cosmic Skywalker/Red Self-Existing Serpent - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 25


TIME = ART

"THERE IS NO "MUST" IN ART BECAUSE ART IS FREE."

WASSILY KANDINSKY


The Serpent Stone


Dreamspell:  Red Cosmic Skywalker  (13 Ben), Kin 13

I endure in order to explore
Transcending wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of navigation.

Consider that through the medium of universal cosmic time the Earth, the Sun and every star, constellation and galaxy is coordinated by the synchronic 13:20 frequency of time.  We can consciously activate this frequency by mentally engaging this matrix.*


_____________________________________________

Long Count:  Red Self-Existing Serpent  (4 Chicchan), Kin 225

I define in order to survive
Measuring instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a polar kin
I convert the red galactic spectrum.

Galactic signature of Sir Bob Geldof, former singer for punk band, The Boomtown Rats.  Geldof transformed himself and the world with his humanitarian work for Africa culminating in the televised concert, Live Aid (1985).*


_______________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment