Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blue Spectral Monkey/Blue Lunar Night - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 23


TIME = ART

"I LIVE ON THE FRINGE OF SOCIETY."

TAMARA DE LEMPICKA


Codex Madrid


Dreamspell:  Blue Spectral Monkey  (11 Chuen), Kin 11

I dissolve in order to play
Releasing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

New Moon.  Partial solar eclipse, preceded two weeks earlier by the total lunar eclipse of December 21, 2010.  This set of eclipses repeats approximately every 177 days (sign of Galactic Earth).  Solar birthday of Sir Isaac Newton (1642), who discovered gravity and wrote of prophecy.  Galactic signature of Valum Votan who discovered the Law of Time and wrote of prophecy.  Seli plasma corresponds to the "Avatar" Arcanum.*


__________________________________________

Long Count:  Blue Lunar Night  (2 Akbal), Kin 223

I polarize in order to dream
Stabilizing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of vision.

This is the lunar day of challenge.  In Germanic mythology Tuesday refers to Mars - god of war.  Babylonians called Mars, Nergal, the god who ruled war and the underworld.  In contrast, today is Gamma in the 13 Moon Calendar.  The quality of the Gamma plasma is to pacify, unify and attain the power of peace.*


______________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment